La Paz City Tour Bus
The double decker tour bus is a great way to see La Paz up close.
- You will visit a gorgeous city and will have an entire view from a very comfortable double deck bus with anatomic seats and modern audio system. The panoramic deck allows you to take the most beautiful and interesting pictures of La Paz.
- This is the most complete sightseeing to enjoy the stunning: Landscape, monuments, people, contrasts and culture of La Paz.
- A very sophisticated audio system allows a simultaneous narration in 7 languages with 13,300 words in 174 paragraphs.
- Every seat has an individual selector for the language and complementary headphones are included for each passenger.
- The tour guide is in charge of synchronizing the narration with the city tour, so every paragraph of the explanation is related to what you are observing at the moment.
- Languages: Spanish, English, Deutsch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese.
- During the city tour, there are 2 Stops of 10 minutes each: Downtown Circuit: “Mirador Killi Killi” and South Circuit: “Moon Valley”.
- You can get off and get on every time you want in any of the bus stops clearly indicated by a sing “parada-stop” in many corners along the city.
- Circuits: “A” Downtown and “B” South area and Moon Valley.
- A complete sightseeing “A” and “B” in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Aprox. Time circuit “A” 1;45 hrs and “B” 1:30 hrs.
- You will need around 4 hours for the whole sightseeing.
- If you wish to do the whole sightseeing we suggest you to start at the Main Stop at the Plaza Isabel la Catolica.
- Bus capacity:20 upper seats and 21 lower seats. Total 41 passengers.
- Rain season: Max. Capacity is 27 seats